$$Untouchables$$

Monday, July 17, 2006

Strange Day

I was just planning to take a break from cash games and try to play a couple of big tournaments today but the plan failed when bad news bear showed up. Then Sirkus showed up. Now i definitely can't play the tournaments anymore. I thought maybe i play some cash games. I went out to eat delicious thai food and when i came back, i was surprise to see jtc and JEW over. JTC was playing omaha on my account because i stake him. I didnt even have a place to sit at my own house. i just paced around at my own house for 4 hours watching JTC and BNB played poker. After 4 hours of upswings and downswings, JTC ended up up 2500. Thats nice since i get 50% and make me have over 10,000 dollars in one account for the first time. Then I watched a sweet episode of entourage and decided to crack 4 tables of 3/6 NL. I won 600 dollars in 500 hands. People are a lot tighters at 3/6 NL but there are still plenty of donkeys. I raised preflop with T8 suited
i get 4 callers. Flop comes KTT and the person who slowplayed AA managed to lose 600 to me.It was pretty nice. Well, Julian is back in town tomorrow so expect to be a lot of poker playing next few weeks. Hopefully i can break the 50g barrier in a month. 17 more to go.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home