$$Untouchables$$

Friday, July 14, 2006

Woot Woot Woot

Yesterday morning was a rough day for me. I was up at 3am trying to play poker. I admit i was playing bad to begin the session but i figured I can improve that. Then ross the bad news bear came over. He has recently lost his job and doesnt want to tell his parents so he stayed at my house till his work was supposed to be over. He was playing poker next to me. I was playing very well and recovered my losses from earlier. Then I ran my KK into AA. I just cant beat this guy for some reason. I have recently lost 800 pot to him earlier. I lost of course. Then next 30 minutes, i reraised with my big overpairs and an overcard spike on the flop everytime and i was forced to fold. I am down 600 dollars. Then i got really mad at mr bad news bear because he told me not to whine. He was dishing out 2 outers left and right at his tables and he was happy and i was getting killed and he told me not to whine. I was furious. Then the law of probability caught up to him and he shuts up for good. I ended up being down 1000 at 7am and decided to stop and went to sleep. I woke up at 4 and started playing around 5 at party poker. I won about 700 dollars in 1 hour. Not so bad then i chilled with zach till 9 and started playing again at 11. I played for one hour and won 300 more. I am back to even. But I couldnt sleep. So i played more and won 1000 more. Pretty fun to not only recover the losses but get 1000 more dollars. Julian decided to drop 400 for paradise 20/40 games today and he took one of the sickest beat ever. Julian had KK preflopped was capped between 3 people and flop came 9 2 5 and it was yet again capped. Turn was an ace and there were a lot of action. The river was the queen and the pot was around 1000+ dollars. One flipped over Q9 for a pair of 9s and the other flipped over QQ for a set of queens. He rivered the last queen to scoop the large pot. How scaryis that. The last queen. a one outer.Yikes! thats probably why i hate limit poker so much. Its basically played the same way as NL because a lot of the streets are capped so often at the higher limits. I also jumped into my first 3/6 NL games today. They are pretty soft. I did very well in them. Hopefully, i can start playing them more often since i feel like i am ready to move up.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home