$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Big Pot and Bad Luck

Something is up. My luck seems to disappear when there is a big pot. Yesterday, i had a mid set and someone pushed me all in for 300 more with a straight draw and flush draw. He caught and took away a 900 pot from me. I played my hand so perfectly. I bet weakly on the turn when the ace came to get a reraise out of him. i think he would have reraised me even withtout that draw to be honest. Then today i raised with 87 suited. I get a caller from a looose agressive player and loose passive player. Flop came 9 6 2 with the 6 of clubs which was my suit. It was checked to me. For some reason, I didnt want to bet. I was scared of getting check raised. So i just check in position. The turn of course was ten of clubs. Which gave me the the nut straight. The agressive players lead out pot bet of 60. I knew he was strong so i reraised him to 200. He goes all in. I call instantly of course. He was drawing to 3 outs since 9 of clubs was not an out for him. The river was a black nine. not a club but a spade. He gets his full house and rakes in a 820 pot. I wonder why my luck with the big pots have never been good. The only luck i have is being able to take away pots and being able to induce bluff to people who are drawing dead. O well next time i hope i have better luck.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home