$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Joke Poke

What an unreal day. I was ready and eager to play a long session. I was missing a lot of flops and being rereaised the whole day. I dont mind it. Then i get 99 from the sb. Flop came down 67 T two daimonds. I check raised the raiser. He called. Turned was a blank K. I check. He checks. River 8. It made a straight for me. I bet the pot of about 150 acting like I was trying to take the pot away from me. He goes all in on me for 150 more. I called. He flipped over J9. GG me. 400 gone. He did have a diamond draw but the only card that made me go broke came. O well. I was still playing great. I laid down AA on KJ 2 board against a single raise. He showed me KJ. So it was a great laydown. Then I get 44 from the cutoff. I limped. The button limped. Flop came 422. I flopped the top boat. I wanted the blinds to have a 2. Check around. Turn was a T. I bet out 10. The button called. The river was a 7. I bet 30 on the river. He raised me to 80. I go all in to put him all in for 100 more. He called and showed me TT for a higher FH. GG me! Another 250. O next hand at the same table, I get dealt 22. Flop came 9 5 2. I check raised a guy. He called Turn was a 6. i wasnt really worried. So I value bet 40 on the turn and 60 on the river. He called me down and showed me 55. Bye Another 150 dollars. O it gets even better at the same table. Someone raised 16 early. I reraised with KK to 48. SB goes all in for 80 more. Original raiser folds. I really want to lay it down but I just couldnt do it for 80 more. So i called. OF course he has AA. Thats another 150. Unreal. Day was so bad that I couldnt get 99 to fold on 855TJ board in an unraised pot! That was 200. And I missed a straight draw flush draw for 150 too somewhere in the middle of the day. I am damn thankful i am only down 1000 for the day but it looks like i am going to have to break from poker for a couple of days.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home