$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Red Hot

Bad runs are finally over. Thank god. It has been weeks. Finally on fire. Especially the last 4 days. I am defining the true meaning of the $$Untouchables$$ again. About three weeks ago, I was at my lowest point. I basically lost half my bankroll. But it has been tough. But this week was very pleasing I must say. Since my party poker cash out directly went to the bank, I only had 520 dollars in the firepay. So i decided to give Full Tilt Poker cash games a try. It has been 4 days since. But now instead of having 520, it is 4300 dollars. How sweet is that? I have finally recovered all my losses from a month ago. Probably up a couple of thosand in the process. The $$UNTOUCHABLES$$ will not be stopped!

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home