$$Untouchables$$

Friday, April 28, 2006

It is freezing cold!

I can't win anymore! i just can't win. The last two days has been hell I am down over 1900 dollars!! This week I lost 1150 on sunday, won 1350 back on monday, lost 950 on tuesday, won 200 on monday, and lost 1500 yesterday and down 400 today. Like it is a joke. I have ran into as many coolers i could possibly see. Yesterday I had 2 set over sets. Straights against higher straights and lost with trips to better kicker plenty of times. Today I thought it was going to be better. I was running well first 1 hour or so. Then of course the set over set came. Follow by KK losing to Ak when AK just pushed 200 flat on the flop and catching a flush. Then I got AA vs KK to come back and grinded my way back through even. I took an hour break and came back. My god, i flopped top set of 6s on 6 2 3 flop. Only to lose to 99 who caught a 9 on the turn! Then i tried to gamble on a flush draw two over but lost obviously. I just couldnt win these days. It looks like poker break is going to have to come. To think positive I am up 1500 in 10 days. O well. Last 2 months, i am up about 1500 dollars. Although it might not be much, at least i am still in the positive.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home