$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Playing like crap and winning

Today has been awful. I have been playing so bad yet i am up. I went down 400 to start the day and won it all back on a set of aces vs a set of tens. Then shoved with straight draw flush draw vs a set and sucked out and won. Then i ran my second nuts to someone nuts. I was back down. I tilt after someone caught their running two pair on me. Paid someone off with the set with the most obvious flush ever. Then i found this guy who raised every pot. I reraised him about 5 times and he called the reraise eveytiem and folded on the flop and I was back to even for the day. Then the same guy raised from UTG to 16 and i had QQ from the bb and reraised him to 50 dollars. He went all in for 400 dollars. I realized he is sick of all my reraises and finally making a stand so I called. He had 56 suited and lost to me. It was brilliant. Up a nice 550 for the day. Not so bad for a day of tilt and bad plays.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home