$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hate it or Love it

I havent update it for a while. I have been up and down so much the last few weeks. I went up about 5000 in 2 weeks, only to lose it back in 1 week. Funny part is it wasnt only me that went down that week from the untouchables. Cello lost 3000 that week. Julian lost 2000 and Zach lost 2000. I wasnt too mad I lost 5000 because I staked one of my friend to play poker and he won 4000 dollars so he gave me 50% which is 2000 dollars. Not too bad. Another problem was I also loaned another friend 4300 dollars and he lost it. I dont know how he is planning to pay it off but it will probably be a while. I also spent a lot of money. I bought a laptop, PDA, go out to decent dinner4 times a week, and alcohol. My bankroll went from 20,000 to 10,000 just like that. I was pretty depressed. I gave poker a break for a few days. Then last week, I came back and decided to come to party poker. I dont know why I juts dont stick to party. I have lost so much money at Ultimate Bet. I am up 2500 dollars in 5 days at party poker. I have also been going to live games and crushing them. The only problem I have with live games are, it is so hard for me to get action with my big hands. People think I am very tight. It is funny because one session I didnt get a single playable hand and people just assumed and I dont show down too many losers because people dont call me down that much. I have learned to use my image against them and it is pretty fun. People would fold and show top pair to a single bet. Not so bad. So i am about 1000 to go from that 5000 loss I had a few weeks ago. I will probably get it back in a few days. I just hope my friend pays his debt off so I can stop worrying. Some people are just not meant to play poker. Especially if you are impulsive about making your decisions.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home