$$Untouchables$$

Friday, May 19, 2006

I am a swinger


Last week has been a rollercoaster ride for me. Monday and tuesday, I tilted about 2250 dollars at 2/4. It really wasnt that bad but it shattered some cofidence. So to regain my confidence, i went to paradise poker with 1000 dollars to play 1/2. I won all my losses back plus a little bit more. I really hate swinging but I guess it is apart of poker. Anyway, this is a quote from mr ermer

"It seems to me that I am the runt of our group the "untouchables" and im sick and tired of it. I've decided im going to take yoga and in order to help me with my horrid tilt control. I will prove all you doubters wrong and I take offense to that comment in your post mr. Meer."
It looked like yoga didnt help. Probably a bad idea to go to 10/25 and 5/10 when you are tilting.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home