$$Untouchables$$

Friday, July 07, 2006

I love me

Yesterday I woke up around 1. I wasnt really in the mood to play poker. I watched Marcello thugged 3/6 NL and won a quick1400. I was very inspired by his actions and decided to play. In about 30 minutes, i had won 850 dollars. I decided to like always of course. Then ross, the bad news bear, called me and wanted to hang out. People just keep coming over to my house and they stayed until 11. I couldnt play poker when they were there so i just helped zach play and he won a cool 500 bucks at my house. Then i decided to play more poker after they left. I played for about 40 minutes this time and won about 600 dollars. After that, I just goofed around and played fun games such as stud and omaha. I havent had a day like this in weeks. 1450 in 250 hands of poker is very good. I just hope that variance dont come and bite me again. It probably will. O well. Anyway, these bills are killing me. Cable is about 150+, cellphone bill is about 150 as well, car is about 350 dollars. I dont mind paying them for the family but thats a lot of money. Anyway, i hope can go to sleep now and play a long big winning session tomorrow.
--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home