$$Untouchables$$

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lack of Concentration and spendings

I don't know what to say but lately I have been lacking concentration to play poker. I used to wake up at 9 in the morning to play and would play 2-3 hours session everytime I play. Lately, I just can't play more than 30 minutes. I would get very bored. Espeically if i am breaking even or winning. It seems like the only time I can play long sessions are when I am losing. I really need to fix it. I need to play longer when i am crushing the table and i need to know when to quit when i am getting crushed. I think that will help me become a better player and it will help me make more profits. Today I was going through some of my spendings. I really need to cut down on my spendings.
Laptop-1900, cellphone - 500, Desktop -1500, IPod- 500, Gym- 350, PS2 -500, Bills- 800,
Gifts- 300, Food - 750, Alcohol - 150, Clothes - 500 Total- 7,750 dollars in 5 months. . Half of those things, i probably dont need. It isnt too bad though since I am still averaging 5,000 per month.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home