$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Too nice...

I really hate being a nice guy. I have always been a nice guy my whole life. I have always helped people who are in need. But sometimes I feel like I am being used. I would buy them food if they didnt have money. I would loan them money. Help them when they are passed out drunk. I dont really expect anything back from them. But what really have been bothering me the last few weeks is that one of my better friends owes me about 4600 dollars. After he lost his bankroll, he approached me. Like always I helped him out and gave him my account. One day, i looked in the account and the account was empty. He reasoned bad beats and bad luck to his losses. That didnt bother me because it happens. But what really bothers me is he is not putting any conscious effort to give me back the money i gave it to him. He neither have money or a job. He would rather have fun and hang out with friends than trying to pay a friend back. If i were in his position, I would be working my ass off instead of goofing around. Right now, i really dont know what he is planning to do with the debt. He wants to play poker and makes the money back but he has no money to play poker and there is no way i can afford to loan anymore money. I have no idea how to handle with this situation. I dont really care about being paid back right away. I just want him to put in some effort of making the money back. But I really feel that i am being taken advantage off and I am not too happy about that

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home