$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Variance is a bitch

Well finally all my short big winning sessions caught up to me yesterday. I went to bed at 6am and got waken up at 10am by bad news bear, ross. I lost 300 at omaha in the morning and went to see pirates of the carribeans. Then I came back and I was dead tired. I couldnt tell the difference between 96 off and 99. I went to take a long nap afterwards. Then i started playing at night and lost 1000 in about 2 hours. People hit their 2 outers for their higher set against me and called bets with gut shots and catch against my top set. I wasnt too mad but I started to realize I cant play on party for too long of a period because their interface sucks. So i cashed out my 6150 dollars my party account to my bank. It was a nice 3900 dollars from party poker. I wanted to sleep my losses off but I couldnt so I decided to play poker again at 4am. First hour was awful. I lost 800. I was check raised every time and I did not have anything and i ran my KK into a set and I was stuck a lot. Then I had AK on KQ 2 7 4 flop and lost to QQ for about 200 dollars. I was abotu to quit and then he started complaining about how I played my hand bad because I didnt lose more. After that, I realized I was playing good poker. I went on to play 1100+ hands till 730. Some guy bluffed me all his chips on 883 board with AQ when i had AA and some guy tried to represent the flush when I had a set and I made a good read and call him down and I was back up a little bit. After the night was over, I had played over 1500 hands and I was down 1200 and it was 8 in the morning. I went to bed right after that. I have played about 800 hands today and won about 1200 dollars. Not so bad but I really hate variance. I played about 2400 hands and won 0 dollars. What a waste of time. hopefully, i can have another nice winning streak tomorrow.

-- Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home