$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Another boring day

I woke up at 1, took a shower, ate lunch and played like 200 hands. There was one hand which confused me so muc. It was 3 handed. I raised on the button with QT. The bb called me. Tuhe flop came QT 2 all clubs. He bets out about 16 dollar. I want to see where i am at and protect my hand and raised it to 40. He called. Turn Q. Which gave me the nuts. He checked and i bet 80 into about 100 pot. He called. I have no clue what he has at this point.Does he have a queen with a high club? I thought he might have had that. Maybe he is just a big fish chasing that ace of clubs. River was a useless 3. He checked to me again. I fire 200 bet on the river and he thought for about 10 secs and called . He flopped the nut flush.... how did i not get his stack in there? how can u play the nut flush that cautious 3 handed ? O well. i was up 400 on the session which led me to going to the video game store to get my sister a gamecube. I spent a nice 200 bucks on gamecube system and games. Then I just goofed around, watched the hr derby which btw pissed me off because "big papi" david ortiz didnt win. I won about another 200 playing silly games. Not so bad. I dont know why but for some reason i decided to drink a can of amp energy drink. Thats probably why I am awake at 730 in the morning. I should probably get sleep. Maybe i will play some more tomorrow. I think I am going to start trying to start qualifying for UB aruba event. you only have to be 18 to enter in the tounament. I might as well give it a shot.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home