$$Untouchables$$

Friday, September 01, 2006

Boring week

Sigh, i come here in search of some fun and getting away from poker. Surely neither of those were accomplished. The first few nights were fun as I was wasted. Then school started. I was stuck in the room not being able to go anywhere since I dont have the key card to get me through doors in the school. I tried to play poker. After a few 2 outers and AA gettign crushed by a flush draw twice. i was down 500. I become horribly depressed and not really wanting to do anything. Next day, people were furiously studying and doing their work on second day of school and again I was forced to play poker. I finally had a nice sesssion and won about 1600 dollars. I was also very happy that people paid off half their debt to me. I played for an hour and a half today and won about 650 dollars not bad.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home