$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fuck me and going to St. Louis

I played a little bit again yesterday. First hand flop comes T 9 5 two diamonds 4 way pot. I bet about 50 dollars with AA. He goes quickly all in for 300 more. I am slightly annoyed. I couldnt put him on a hand that beats me. So i called and he had k5 of diamonds. I lose. Then i tried to make a stand with my OESD against a min raisers on the flop. He was not folding an overpair and he wins. I stopped after that. I lost about 300 in omaha PL 100 also. All big draws vs made hand. When i have a draw, i dont make it. When I have a hand, i get sucked out on. I am going to be going to st. louis to visit a bunch of my friends for a week. I am still wondering if I want to bring my laptop over so i can play sometimes. I think I am due for a break. I am just going to drink a lot and hopefully forget about these losses and start fresh a week later.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home