$$Untouchables$$

Monday, August 07, 2006

Keep breaking even!

I havent been playing too mcuh lately but when i play poker, I would keep breaking even. I would lose 1500 one day and win it back the next day and it just keeps happening and I am starting to get annoyed. I feel like i am due for a big run. Although I didnt win much this weekend, it was a fun filled weekend. I partied and drunk a lot. Julian and I were supposed to throw a presidential suite party at the hotel on friday but the plan fell through and we didnt have a chance to do it. We ended up having a kegger at the VVs and it was fun although i controlled myself and didnt get myself totally wasted. Like always i couldnt sleep for the night again. I went to bed at 2pm in the afternoon after sleeping for 2 hours at night. I woke up at 8pm at night and saw countless phone calls. Julian finally changed his mind and decided to throw get the presidential suite. It costs us a total of 550 which wasnt tooo bad. We had a bar set up also with a bartender and charged a couple of dollars for each drink. We had about 30-35 people over because we wanted to keep the party under control. Then we found out that there is someone in the next room. Who gets the room next to the party room??? The presidential suite is set up so that there can be social gatherings. Its a pretty bad beat. I got absolutely trashed and proceeded to black out. The party also ended because we ended up getting 3 warnings and most of the people were thrown out. I dont remember the rest of the night but I heard i was pretty stupid. I mean afterall I dont even know why I drink. I am like the only kid who broke his leg from drinking. Julian is gone today. He is going back to california. As people are starting to go back to school, i can put in more time playing poker. Hopefully, this even run is going to be over very soon and i can go on a major run.
--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home