$$Untouchables$$

Friday, July 28, 2006

So sick

So i woke up tuesday at around 6am and party was down. So i decide to play on stars. Ran into a few coolers and bam i am down 1000. But i kept on playing and played well and actaally went up 100 dollars. Since i love the pstars software a lot more than party, i gave another shot at pstars in the afternoon. O that wasnt fun. I was steaming bad after running my straight against a higher straigh. Then bad things just keep happening. I would raise with AQ and board with come k 6 7 all off and people would check raise me double and show me T3. It was awful. I was down 1600 and steamin. Then i gave a bad beat to AA with JJ on k 7 3 board. I check raised him all in and spiked the jack on the river. I was pretty happy and well on my way to recovery. Then of course i lose 1200 dollar pot on j 8 2 flop with 88. He had a sweet little hand of JJ for a higher set. I was down 1600 again and forced to quit. I stayed up all night playing video games and watching a couple of my friends play poker. Then in the afternoon, we went to eat at delicious hinode's buffet. I passed out soon after and played a little bit at night for a 400 winning session. But thursday was by far the most annoying day. I decided to four table party poker. After suffering numerous bad beats, i tilted off like 800. Then i reraised one pot with KK preflop flop came AKJ all hearts. We got it all in on the turn. He has QT of hearts for the royal flush. But the funny thing about that hand is if i had hit my king, i would have won the party poker jackpot and won a cool 100g probably. I stopped playing for an hour after that and won 600 back later to be only down 1000 for the day. After doing other stuff with my friends, i was back at poker again. It was quite a start. I kinda donked off 300 to a donkey then i flopped a set of 5s on 5 2 3 flop and he went flat all for 300 into 50 pot. I instant called him. He had AA. ace on the river. GG me. I was down 2000. I grinded back for over 3 hours and played very well. At the end of the night, i was up 250. This has to be the sickest swing i have been through. Hopefully, it wont happen again because it might just drive me crazy. O well, i am only down 1000 since my meltdown on tuesday. Not so bad after all.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home