$$Untouchables$$

Friday, August 04, 2006

I believe I can fly

This week has been rough. There has been a lot of tilt sessions and i havent played enough poker to even try to make it back. I shipped about 3000 dollars earlier this week. I basically made it all back but damn it was a struggle. I have been breaking even a lot again. I think I am due for another monster run. i really want to start playing 5/10 by the end of this month. I think it can be done. It has been a pretty boring summer. I have like 10 close friends and we don't really do anything and we are always clueless of what to do . I really need to start knowing more people and make more friends because i just might go crazy after the summer ends if I dont have some friends.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home