$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

killin' them niggas, stackin' them bitches

Finally, i am winning again. The break even thing is over. I am finally winning again and playing comfortably at 3/6 NL without too much worries. I am playing well, getting the cards and even dishing out some bad beats. Since Sunday, i am up about 5000 dollars which is very good. I have been playing 2/4 and 3/6 so its probably about 10 buy ins. People are pretty awful even at the 3/6 level. One hand, i raise with 66 preflop and flop a set and the guy managed to check call his stack with top pair ok kicker for a 1000 dllar pot. One other hand, I flop a set of 9s on AK 9 pot. I lead out and he raised me double . i reraised him and he called and called my all in on the turn with AJ for a 1200 dollar pot. I was value betting perfect and getting maximum value out of the hands. People would slow play their big pairs preflopand let me catch up to them. One hand I reraised preflop with TT and some guy fromt he bb cold calls like 50 dollars and of course, i knew he had AA. I flop quad tens and he lost his stack. Thats why you shouldnt play ur big pairs passively out of position. If he had reraised preflop, i would have given up on the hand and folded prefop. I also had this real funny hand. This guy has been min reraising me preflop all day and i finally decide to see a flop with KJ spades on the button. Flop came down Q 98 two spades. He checks from blinds. I fire out 60 into 80 pot. He instant calls. Turn was a beautiful T for my nuts. He checkcalls another 130. River was a Q . He checks again. I go all in for 250. He thinks and thinks and thinks and calls. I drag down a 1200 pot and his hand was AK for ace high. He lost 1200 pot with fucking ace high. How hilarious is that? I also had this horrible bad beat i dish out. I had AA in the middle position i came in for a raise. Get a couple of callers. Flop 56T 2 spades. I bet about 45 into 60 pot. The solid player from sb check raises me to 140. I have no clue what he hasat this point. HIs range is so huge.He could be doing with a straight draw , flush draw , top pair, overpair , set. So many possiblities. I thought this hand was too hard to pass by. There are way too many ways i have a better hand than his. I proceed to shove 400 more dollars. Instant call . I know i am dead. He had 55. Turn T. River T. I drag down 1300 pot with tens full of aces to his tens full of fives. Yikes. That beat was pretty horrifying. But i think its just a variance beat and nohting i can do about it. Well i hope to continue playing this wel. My goal is still to play 5/10 NL by the end of the month. I hope i can get there. Maybe I will throw another party this weekend. Who knows? my sleeping schedule also have been so off lately. I keep sleeping from like 6pm to 11pm. Kinda annoying. I need to fix that. Funny part is i play poker about 3 hours max a day and the other 9, i just do nothing. Maybe i will win a lot more if i can use that other 9 for poker?O well.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home