$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Thanks CardRunner

Ah although you guys didnt give me a space, i am happy that i am featured on the blog session now! Thanks. Because clearly, i think i have the most intersting blogs. It has both life with poker and life outside of poker and I think i have a pretty interesting life. So yesterday, i discovered these party poker script that lets u bet pot and bet 3/4 of the pot easy. Those buttons werent for me... I tilted off clicking the right click on the mouse. I was up about 3 buy ins for the day only to lose it back on those buttons. And firepay was down last night and took my money accidently. So i couldnt play poker till today's afternooon. I saw paradise poker has 2/5 NL short handed added. I killed their .5/1 game and 1/2 game long time ago to build my bankroll and i saw a lot of the bad regulars at the 2/5 game so i decided to go to paradise. I was down a quick 2 buy in. People pushing with At for 300 preflp and people pushing with OESD for 200 on the flop. It was nuts. I made back my money pretty easily plus 3 extra buy ins. Not too bad. I watched snakes on the plane today. I thought the movie was very entertaining although it was very unrealistic. Snakes dont cannot poke ur eye out andgo through ur brain or bite on to something for a long time. They got one lethal bite and after that they are not poisonous for a while. But i think it was a good 10 dollar spent. I also posted the story about a cr member who is willing to stake people 50 to 100 thousand dollars on the message boards so go check that out. Its pretty interesting.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home