$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am so fly and .... lucky?

Although i am not playing my A+ game these days, i have been running very well. I am up close to 2500 dollars in last 3 days and i have probably put about 2 hours total in cash games. I have been putting hours in my tournament game because FTOPS and WCOOP are coming up and i want to play in a lot of the events. I played 6 tournaments yesterday and placed in only one but that was 6th place so it wasnt too bad of a day. But i am on fire on cash games. A couple of days ago, i have 98 of diamonds in the bb and sb makes it 3x bb to 18 dollars. I make the call. Flop came A 9 3 rainbow. He bets 24 into about 40 pot. I reluctanly make the call to see what he would do on the turn. The turn was a big beautiful 8. But this time he fires a pot bet of 82 dollars. I put him on a big ace at this point and shove all in for about 170 more. He instant called and showed 33 for a set of 3s. River was a 9 and it was gg for him. Kinda harsh but i dont think there is nothing i can do on the turn considering he was half a stack. I also had this sick hand two days ago, where i came in raising with a3 hearts in the bb and flop came Q 7 2 two hearts. He leads out for 24 in the bb and i raised him to 90 and he min reraises me right back and i shove for 160 more willing to gamble with my hand and he called. I was laughing pretty hard when he showed k8 of spades for no pair no draw. I dont really know what he was thinking but i won the hand with a pair of 3s. It seems like people are making awful plays against me and calling off all their chips on the river drawing dead. Well I guess i will take it. It has been about 50 days since my -5000 downswing. I am up close to 14000 since that downfall. Not tooo bad. Hopefully i dont go on too bad of a downfall again and maybe take down wcoop of ftops tournament.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home