$$Untouchables$$

Monday, August 21, 2006

Ruff Ryders

This week has been really bad to me poker wise. After going on a 7500 dollars upswing, I have come back down to earth. I staked bad news at the live game and of course he lost it all with KK on AQ 2 board. I tilted from that proceeded to lose 450 myself and left the game pretty quick because i cannot loan bad news anymore money. I proceeded to play online that night. Some guy decided to shove me with a huge overbet with 66 on KK 4 8 board and I called him wtih KJ and he spiked a 6 on the river for a 1200 pot. I proceeded to lose 2 more coinflips that night for like 800 dollars and I was down 1500 for the night. I woke up next morning and lost 1100 on more horrible beats. I cashed out of all my sites for the day and just sat around and watched television. i decided to buy back in the next day and i ran pretty well winning 950 dollars. But I lost another 750 in staking someone at 5/10 for 40% to some attrocious beats. People were calling reraises with 35 off and pushing on 3 7 T board when we had KK. It was awful. I got pretty tired that day and fell asleep pretty early. I woke up aroudn 6 am in terror. I forgot to change my password.... i go on the account and of course it was down 1600 more dollars. I am absolutely furious at this poin. I played trying to win my money back and tilted of 950. Fuck me. I took a 2 hour break and cashed out of party then I maxed my firepay to buy in to UB for 1300 dollars. I ran pretty well at 5/10 with someone's else staking me and won all my money back i tilted off this morning plus some. I ran pretty good the next couple of days and was basically back to even. But I feel bad because i have about 7100 loaned out and i feel like i have a lot less money. O well, I also lost 1600 dollars playing while visiting someone at college. I need to have a lot of time to play poker. I seem to lose a lot when i have a limited time. But I won back like 1000 since i got back home so its not too bad. hopefully, all the loans will be paid back to me soon and i can become a 5/10 player.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home