$$Untouchables$$

Monday, August 21, 2006

Partying Cornell Style

On friday, Zach and I concluded that not many people were going to be around for the weekend so we decided to visit our friend, Sirk, at his college. It took us about 6 hours to get to Ithaca, NY from Bethesda, MD. I lost 1600 playing stupidly while waiting for him to come back from his orientation training. So I decided I am going to drink 1 beer for every 100 dollars I lost. I started out drinking heineken while playing beer pong. I got through about 6 in 1 hour. Then we went to the party house and drank more. Surprising, I made some new friends. Like when do i ever make new friends? So untypical! Yea I got black out drunk there and almost got in a fight over rappers.... Funniest thing of the night was when there was an ugly naked chick on sirk's friends bed without his knowledge. He freaked out and saw a guy who was on the other side of the room. Apparently, one of sirk's brother is trying to have sex on sirk's friend's bed. A fight almost broke out but people held each other back. If i was sirk's friend, allen, I probably killed the guy but since he was so drunk anyway, he barely remembered. We decided to stay for the next day. I was totally unsocial all day waiting for the night time activity. I watched pros playing poker on FTP all day long while wacthing tiger hunt down his prey at the PGA championship. We decided to get 40oz malt liquor for our drinks for the night. We played beruit at the party with the 40s. As good as I am at beer pong, I could not overcome the gay rules they had at the party. The worst of all being empty stay. All the empty cups are placed back on the rack and if you hit the empty cup, you have to drink one of your own. The rule is very bad. I made the first 9 very easily without hitting an empty and zach hit his 8 without hitting and empty. Then we hit about 4 empties on our last 3 cups and let the other team came back and won. So annoying. Since it was the freshmen week at the campus, a lot of the freshmen were at the party. it is pretty funny to see nerdy freshmen who never drink before trying to do beer bong and completely messing up. It was quite a site to see nerdy kids throwing up and trying to act cool. After all our friends we made from last night left, zach and I decided to go down to get a pizza. For some reason, we decided to get the whole pizza. A really funny thing happend when we got the pizza . This fat girl basically ran up to us and asked for a slice of pizza. we laughed and gave it to her and she devours it pretty fast . She then proceeded and sat on zach's lap and invited us to their place. She was incredibily hideous. Since we dont want to be assholes, we came up with a lame excuse and got out and . It was quite funny. Overall, cornell is better than what I expected. The parties are definitely bigger and better than towson and wash u.
--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home