$$Untouchables$$

Friday, August 24, 2007

Hate

I am a pretty peaceful guy. I never take any insult from anyone personally. I usually just laugh it off but one of the insults, I cannot stand. It is when people call me worthless, a waste of space and bad at life. Especially, when kids who grew up in my area. Most of the kids my age in the area are very dependent on their parents. Our town is very financially wealthy. It's all good to depend on parents as long as the efforts are not being wasted but a lot of the kids have alcohol and drugs problems and that usually leads to drop outs and such. I was not able to go to a 4 year college in my first year because of my asylum problems and my family simply could not afford it. I was looked down upon. People would make jokes at me and look down on me for going to a local college. It was the motivation factor for me to play poker. As soon as I started making some money at poker, I was able to help my family out big time. I have given them whatever they need. We could easily move out to a worst area in the state but everything and everyone my family knows are from this area. I make sure my sisters fit in at school. I probably spoiled them but hey they are my family. I want them to have everything other kids have. I want them to go to college and be successful. I don't care if i have to use up my bankroll for it. Whatever. In a few month we are moving into a new house closer to the high school my sisters are going. I am probably paying most of the rent but whatever. It is more convenient for the family. Sure I live with my family in the basement almost the whole year but I could easily move out and live by myself. It is just that during tough times, I have to help my family out. So yea fuck you to whoever call me worthless, waste of space and bad at life. What have you fucking done in your life to help other people than yourselves?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Thats right...don't ever listen to anybody elses comment because they don't live your live and havn't gone through the things u gone through. Also by helping your family shows that ur a mature person that priotize family first before anything else. Good luck with poker gig sir and always enjoy life. BTW...of all the blogs in CR...I like to read yours all the time. Peace Alex

10:27 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Thats right...don't ever listen to anybody elses comment because they don't live your live and havn't gone through the things u gone through. Also by helping your family shows that ur a mature person that priotize family first before anything else. Good luck with poker gig sir and always enjoy life. BTW...of all the blogs in CR...I like to read yours all the time. Peace Alex

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home