$$Untouchables$$

Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Week in NY

So I decided to go back to NY to hang out with a bunch of non poker playing friends. It is fun to hang out with non poker playing friends although I feel like I get them hook on to poker. The drive to NY and drive back is insane. There are so much traffic. I am going to Indiana tomorrow. That drive is going to be very very long but at least there shouldn't be any traffic. So my family have been looking for a house to move to in Bethesda. We found a house in our old neighborhood that is 1900 dollars a month but the problem I am having is it is bigger than my old house and its 600 dollars a month cheaper. I am really worry of getting this house. Is it possible that there is something wrong? There are people from New Zealand living right now but they are moving out in 2 months. Maybe I just got a sweet deal but I am just a little worry.

2 Comments:

Blogger thaREALdmoney said...

Quick question.

Where were u born?

9:31 AM  
Blogger -Treble HooK- said...

Ye, i'm sure u probably just found a good deal, it really depends alot on what area the house is in, that same house may cost u less or more in a different area, im sure everything is fine !

p.s. uR a baLLer !

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home