$$Untouchables$$

Monday, July 23, 2007

The End is Near

It is finally coming to an end. Two days ago, I finally got to my final city. New Orleans. I was here during last year Madi Gras and it is one of my favorite series. The weather is very similar to Burma and so is the food. Gumbo and Jabilaya are two of my most favorite dish ever. I also love deep fried seafood. It reminds me of home so much. We went to Pat Os 2 nights ago and I had about 3 hurricanes in 30 minutes. I was pretty much gone from there. We went to the piano bar and it was pretty fun. One of the things I most like about my trips were the people. A lot of them are very nice and welcoming towards me even though we are not close friends. They let me stay at their house, treated me very well and showed me around town and their culture. It was very nice meeting everyone. I felt like I have become better friends with all of them. Another thing I loved about traveling to all these states is the food. I was able to taste many different type of cuisine and eat at many famous and fancy restaurants. It did cost a lot of money but it was definitely well worth it. Tomorrow I am going to be heading back home and driving up to NYC to meet with Gaucho and go along to the hampton. I am only home for 2 days but I really can't wait for some home food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home