$$Untouchables$$

Friday, June 29, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

I had fun but the city is a little too much for me to take. I met Derric (Sixpeppers) and his crew a few nights ago. That was fun. We drank and play drinking games and of course I don't lose. I think the really cool thing about this trip is I get to meet people I have never met in person before. It is cool to be around people who share the same interest as you. I enjoyed the trip a lot but i got burnt out towards the end. It seems most people enjoy going to the strip clubs. I just don't feel right at the strip clubs. I don't feel right that i had to pay money for a tease. I rather go to clubs and bars and socialize. I will probably be back next year and finally play in some events because i will be 21 by then. But for now, so long Las Vegas. Next month, i will be all over the country. Starting with santa barbara to san fransico to oklahoma to chicago to st louis back to maryland and the hamptons. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home