$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Almost there

So I flew out to Santa Barbara yesterday to meet up with julian (victumsempra) and drive down to vegas. It looks like we are going to go meet up with marcello (Thugsyk10) at LA and hit up commerce for a little bit. We planned to drive down to Vegas afterwards and meet up with luke (acecr9). We got a nice house with 5 bedrooms and 9 beds so we got plenty of space. Hopefully, it will be fun. Marcello and Luke are probably going to be playing donkaments. I still don't know whether I want to play live cash games or not. I am very good at live poker but my attention span usually doesn't last me more than 4 hours. O yea I am pretty sure Troy (gambler2k4) is going to be living with us also. It will be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger manik79 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home