$$Untouchables$$

Monday, April 09, 2007

Trip Reports

Well since i am on my way to bustoville and a nasty 50k downswing and people owing me crazy amount of money, I have decided to take a poker break. I have been traveling a lot the past few weeks trying to take breaks from poker but it hasn't been so successful in helping me not play poker but it was fun nevertheless.

St. Louis -

I went to visit my friend zach and brian again washington university in St. Louis two weekends ago. I decided to go attend ZBT 70s party. Since I wasn't really prepared, all i had was a nice pair of aviators and a hat. It was fun but too many people were doing the ye. I just got completely wasted. I decided to ball out and ordered bottle service at the club for 240. I wanted to walk around with a bottle and show off but turned out there were way too many underage people at the club and I wasn't allowed to walk around. I was pretty pissed. By the end of the night, i was completely wasted and lost my sunglasses. Me and my friends took a cab back while all the other drunks waited for bus. Feels good to be able to afford a cab. The thing i really hated about school like Wash U is people are very dependent on their parents. Although there are some of the most delicious restaurants 5 minutes away from campus, people consistently eat school food and complain about being terrible. It just seems like they like to waste parents money. The next two days, we just chilled at played quarters. I got absolutely wrecked the first night because I got stuck between two players. At one point, I had to chuck 8 drinks. yea after that, i just sang britney spears and passed out. I also learned the great game of chinese poker. It is so addicting. Although it looks like there are a lot of skills involving the game, it is basically all luck. It just gives a perception. The only skills i could see is people reading skills. You might be able to tell if the person don't like their back hand and make your hand weaker so you can have better front hand. Yea other than that, it is really a crap shoot. Thats the reason they took it out of the WSOP. Overall the trip was a B.

NYC-

I decided to go up to NY to attend Davids(Gaucho) party. I slept the whole way on the train. I went over to David as we set up the party. Jason(Mkind) showed up later to help set up the party. The atmosphere of the party was very similar to parties back in maryland since ezra(David's roomate) is from the same town as me. Since it was passover, we had potato vodka. Mkind was absolutely smashed after 2 beers and 2 mix drinks. He went around showing his cardplayer article to everyone at the party. He hid in the closet and jumped out at people and broke the closet too. It was quite a hilarious site. The party was very fun. I get to meet very interesting group of people. It was interesting to party with a more mature group of people. No one is out of control doing crazy shits. There were no drugs going on. It was just a chill socializing environment. The next day, I watched David play some cards. It was actually so sick. He couldn't win a pot to save his life. He got cooler about 4-5 times . He lost about 8 out of 10 coin flips and got bad beated a few times. I was sad I had to go home since I wanted to play some of the big live poker. I can't really afford to miss any more classes.

1 Comments:

Blogger thaREALdmoney said...

Post more updates Penishead

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home