$$Untouchables$$

Friday, February 09, 2007

Fuck you Pokerstars

So I decided to get some money on there because I obviously have too much money on UB and I am trying to spread that around. First hand at 10/20, I get AK. This tourney donk pushes for 500 flat after buying in short. he has KT. I lose to his flush. I proceed to get AK 6 more times in the next 50 hands! I missed the flop 4 times and took it down twice preflop, once by going all in preflop. Then of course I get KK and get reraised and get it in and ran into AA and I lose. Not only I run bad and run into terrible coolers on there, people takes about 15-20 secs to make a damn decision, just to fold. I really hate the site and I don't think I have a winning account there. I am probably never playing cash games again there. Maybe I will take down a donkament there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home