$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lollercoaster

Well Neteller just shut down for US customers. It doesn't really affect me that much but it has great effects on the fishes. Since it is going to be very hard for them to buy in, the games are going to get much more difficult. Eventually, that is going to lead to everyone quitting since the cash in, cash out and moving money to different sites is going to be very difficult. I really need advice on what to do with life now. I don't really want to be a live donkey. I probably will be playing a lot lower online. I hate my life. As for this month, it has been awful. As you can tell, it has been a pretty sick up and down month. I am tilting, taking awful beats and running into bad coolers at the worst times. O well. I think i can still recover without a problem but this neteller and the legality of online poker issues are pissing me off. I am on pretty bad life tilt. At least school starts in a week so i will be busy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home