$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fuck you Marriot

Ok its 8am in the morning. I am writing this incredibly pissed. A bunch of my friends and I decided to throw a sick party last night at the top floor of the presidential suite at the Marriot. Last time, there were people on the floor so we got noise complaint and we got warned 3 times. This time, we made sure all the rooms on the floor are emptied. About an hour in, we get a knock on the floor, saying we aren't allowed to have a party on the presidential suite. WTF is the bar in the room for then? And this totally contradict with what they said last time. They said we are allowed to have up to 25 people in the suite and they don't care if we are having a party. This time they said we are allowed to have 5 people per room. I fucking hate hotel management. I fucking even got Dom for the room. Spent about 1000 for the party. Just unfucking real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home