$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Private Instructor

Ok, so cardrunners is letting members become instructors to the lower players. I am going to be one. My hourly rate is going to be 50 dollars and it is negotiable. So if you guys want to get better at poker, sign up with me :-). I can def. help your game out plenty and make you a bigger winner. As for poker wise, this month has been going unbelievable. I played in a 5/10 2k min/max buy in game. I did pretty well. Although i was card dead most of the night, I still won 3000. I have also been doing very well online in a limited amount of time. I still wish i can log in more hands than i am logging these days. Since friends are coming back home for winter break, i am probably going to cut down even more for poker. Sigh. I have also been so tired last few days. I am basically staying awake from redbulls. My sleeps are about 3-4 hours average. Its kind annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home