$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, November 23, 2006

happy turkey day

so my family is deciding to celebrate this year by making a turkey. Since we are not from the US, we don't really have tradition of making a turkey. Even if we make a turkey, we still cook Burmese side dishes and enjoy them. All my friends are back in town for the thanksgiving break so thats good news and bad news bear , Ross, looks like he is coming back next semester so i probably won't get too bored now. As much as I hate him sometimes, I also need him a lot of the times. Poker wise, i haven't been playing much. I went down to 2/4 and 3/6 and i gained much more confidence. People play so bad. The difference between the good players are huge. The good players at 2/4 and 3/6 are probably average to below average players at 5/10 and above probably and the bad are really bad. Lately i have been getting hit and run on a lot. I absolutely hate it. It always put me on tilt and make me play bad. We play for a while and i was down and the guy flops set against my flush and boat up and leaves 3 hands later. That just doesn't seem ethical at all. I am probably going to stop playing heads up because of that. Last 6 weeks, i am on the biggest break even stretch of my poker career. I am up about 3000-4000 in 30k hands and that is just not good. I probably have to blame 5000 to tilt and bad plays. I really want this gambling bill to go away so super fishes come back and party poker comes back. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home