$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day 15: I need to start going to class ASAP

+1800
Till Goal : 17900

I really need to start going to class. I have been feeling terrible all day. I am just tired for no reason. I dont even know why. My sleeping schedule is so messed up because all these things i have to do during the day this week. As for poker, it was a crazy day. I have never played so many big pots in my life before my first session only to end up +650. The second sesion I didnt play a pot over 700 dollars and I lost 2000+. I also tilted pretty badly at omaha and went and played 10/25 NL against a pretty big fish. I got him though so it was ok. I am still very off pace for this goal. It is half way there and I am 6000 short. I feel like I need to start playing on my desktop more. My laptop for some reason generates so much heat and makes my room unbearable. I probably got sick from humidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home