$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 8: I play good early and tilt bad late

+2800
Till Goal: 23200

I really need more days like this. I play so well. I played a little bit in the morning. I was just chasing around bad players and won like 1000. People were pratically handing me money. Here is the hand where this guy tried to resqueeze me and ended up calling all in with QJ against my KK. Thankfully it held. Here is another hand. The original raiser has been raising fairly light preflop so i decided to reraise with my j8 suited. I got a cold call from the worst player at the table out of the sb. I was pretty sure he had a pair like 77-JJ. The flop gives me OESD with the nut straight draw. I check behind him and catch my nuts. If i had bet on the flop, he would have went all in and i would probably be force to fold or call off being behind. Overall, i played very well today until 6 in the morning. Saw a big fish at the table. Chased. He gave me 2 outer for 500 pot. Then i had top two against his bottom set then tilt away a buy in out of anger. I am so angry. O well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home