$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day 2 : Ultimate Stalker

+2700 Dollars
Till Goal: 20300 dollars

I was messing around in the afternoon playing a couple of tables, not really in the mood. I see this guy tilting at my table really bad so i added him to my buddy list. A couple of minutes later, he left the table and went and sat at 10/25. I had one hand worth of experience above 5/10 and it was KK vs AA all in at 10/20. I decided to sit with him anyway. Two hands in. This happened.
I find it pretty hilarious. Two minutes later, he popped up at 5/10 with 409 dollars. It took me 5 hands to take that. I didnt play much in the afternooon. I just watched some 10/25 and seeing how the game is play there. I won a good amount at hte night session also. I started out first 50 hand down about a buy in at 5/10. I slowly grind it back and hit a set of tens against QQ in a reraised pot. I ended up 1400 in the day session and the 1300 at the night session. My run is kinda getting sick now. Last two days, I played a combine 1600 hands and I am up 4700 dollars. Thats about 14.5 bb/100. I am probably going to run cold soon. I hope I at least reach the goal before i run semi cold. I am definitely going to be playing more. The 800 hands per day is not cutting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home