$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Running Well

Finally I am running well. I still cant believe US government is trying to ban poker. I can understand other type of gambling since there is a law that you can't make bets through telephones but poker is such a game of skills. There are some luck involves but life is a gamble. Every game has its own luck. A basketball player can get lucky and make a shot from half court. A baseball player have to get lucky by guessing the pitch. The fact of the matter is overtime, the more skill players will get to the top. i don't even know what i am going to do if online poker was totally banned. I can play 40 hands p/hour of live poker. Thats about 6 times less than when I play 2 tables online. And dont even tell me about a regular job. All the college kids i know are worried about even spending 10 bucks. Yea so I am running pretty well. Since party poker is expected to shut down and pokerstars is to follow, a lot of the players are moving to UB and FTP. Although I hate FTP, i got rakeback on it so it would be +EV for me to play there. I am up about 4500 on UB last 2 times i played there and I am down 1400 on FTP. Here is my graph for the last 56 days. Since poker is dying, I really should try to play more. This graph is probably like 38000 hands so i am averaging like 700 hands per day but i have been averaging over 1000 hands per day last 2 weeks. I am sicken by people who can play 3000 hands per day. Only if I can do that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home