$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I am back bitches!

Downswings are finally over. I feel like i am playing my A+ game now. I went back to UB when i was down. The bet pot button has finally taught me how to be agressive in position preflop again. I was scared to raise for a little bit while playing on stars and party while in position so I was folding a certain amount of hands and I was reraising enough preflop but the bet pot button basically made my game a thousand time better and made me realized what I was doing wrong. I have also been reading a lot of the 2+2 and cardrunner forums to improve my game. By reading those, I can see what other people think about certain hands. Hopefully this can continue and i can make serious run to 5/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home