$$Untouchables$$

Monday, September 11, 2006

Bad Run leads to tilt

Sigh classes started a week ago and I am not even close to a normal sleeping schedule. I am asleep most of the afternoon and evening. I would be up all night and I am going to classes piss ass tired. Losing at poker doesnt help either. I have been getting pounced on. I lost 4000 in one day last week. Its pretty annoying to lose that much. It is the most i have ever lost in a day. Next day, I played 3000 hands and was up 1800 at one point. Only to see bad beats come left and right and ended up being even on the day. I almost had a mental break down at one point from these all in preflop with AA and losing them. I played in a live game last friday and it was fun. I believe my live game is much better than my online game but I cannot concentrate live for more than 3 hours. I played well and won about 1000. People were on mega tilt left and right. It was quite a sight. I kind of even feel bad for some people in a way. The next night, I took some bad beats and tilted off about a buy in. I took an hour break and came back and won it all back in an hour. But i lost all my winnigns back the next 30 minutes to people chasing runner runner draw. Some guy called my bet on the flop of AJ 2 1 diamond with 97 of diamonds when i was holding JJ and proceed to catch runner runne diamond. Then someone was in a reaised pot with 87 off and flop a pair on my TT and turned trips to suck out. I took another hour break and came back. Won it all back. Too bad the same thing happend to me again. I lost my biggest pot ever at 2/4. 1600+. This huge fish was playing every hand and donking off thousands with ace high. I picked up QQ in the bb. He raised to 13 and i repop to 50 and he repopped me to 135. I called hoping to see a flop since we were very deep. I check the flop waiting to see what he would d. He grossly made an overbet of 650 dollar all in on 7 2 4 flop. I quickly called. Turn A. River 2. He showed AK and raked in a 1600 pot. I am furious at this point. THen i made some semi bad plays and lost more and i was done for the night. I played some today and i also did run AA into KK and lost. I didnt play much but i won a decent amount so I am happy. I am taking 5 classes this semester and it is kind of a pain. It is hurting my poker playing :-). I will hopefully continue to play my A+ game and get over this hump. O yea, bethesda still sucks balls. Nothing to do! Peace.

--Omniheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home