$$Untouchables$$

Monday, September 25, 2006

I am so bad at poker and Burma

Grrrrr. I feel like I cant even play poker these days anymore. I am approximately up 1700 dollars in 10000 hands. Thats about 1.7bb/100. That is downright terrrible. I feel like I am playing super these days. I dont think I am ever playing on stars again. I bought back into UB yesterday and won 3000 and got myself some huge fishes on my buddy list. I also took a shot at 5/10 last night. This one hand I called a raise with 66 against this huge fish. Flop came down 9 3 2. He fires pot. I decided to call seeing what he does on the turn. Turn was a 10. He smashes pot again for 250. I was like WTF? Why would you really do that so fast with a hand? So I put him all in for like 300 more. He instant calls. River Q. He has AQ. Like are u fucking serious? A couple of hand later I won a 2000 pot with KK against 99 on 8445 board. People are just downright terrible. O yea so this big fish was killing me and then he moved table and i was furious. Julian ended up taking him out on a bad beat :-). And this another huge fish, call me all in with one carded ten high flush.... for like 1800 pot. Its soooooo unreal. I am going to start playing 5/10 a little more. I probably got about 1000 hand under my belt now from 5/10 and I am up about 3000! But my night classes start this week so I am going to have less and less time to play poker. How annoying! Yea more family struggling in Burma. Probably going to have to send money to help. Fucking Burma. My uncle's family probably earn about 400 US a month for like 12 people and the funny part is thats way above average. Its so sick. They just got back their business so they need some money. Seriously though, Burma economy is so fucked up. Average GDP for a normal non-goverment related person is probably 25 dollars US a month. I feel so bad. But you can buy any car you want in the country. I have seen mercedes, BMW and other europeans cars all over the road in burma. How do you buy 50 thousand dollar cars with 25 dollar a month? Obviously some people are making a shit load of money. Fucking goverment. If u are a family member of a high ranking army officer, you are bound to have at least 2 houses and 3 cars. One woman I know who was the daughter of a high ranking officer basically made 10 million dollars in one year from her "business". She basically increased the price of all rubber and since there are so much need for it. She made a shit load of money. I just want to go back to the country and fix it. Sad part, I am probably one of the only burmese people here who cares about burma and what is going on. Every burmese people in the US sucks. All they care is about themselves. Not the other or your mother country. One day I will hopefully go back to burma and save the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home