$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Breaking Even sucks

I have been playing a lot of poker lately. I have probably played over 10000 hands this week and I am breaking even! It is soo annoying. I cant seem to win. I just run into annoying hands and tilt sometimes. I also tried 9 tabling on stars. It was fun. I was running at 800 hands /per hour. But I couldnt really concentrate and my eyes were hurting.I really dont like pokerstars. People are super nits and never play any pots without a good hand and float on me tooooo often. I cannot stand it. I really need to play UB a lot more and get rakeback on UB so that I can get something extra out of playing on UB. I can probably make 1000 on rakeback and it would be nice to have consistent income. Ermer and Julian are runnign sick thoug. Julian won a tourney and is runniug 17bb/100 this month and well ermer is ermer lol. Cello and zach dont have time to play and I just suck at poker! I can feel a good run coming though. I am watching the football on HD with surround sound. Its the illest! I feel like I am actually at the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home