$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Less Poker, More TV


Poker has been going very well for me lately. I havent played much but it looks like i am on a huge upswing. I was hitting all my straight draw flush draws, my sets were filling up and I was even dishing out semi-bad beats. On the right has been my graph for the last 36 days. It has been brutal. I dont have those crazy graphers but i keep track pretty well on excel. I am not too crazy about the amount of hands though. I probably played 25000 hands in that span. My TV is at the bottom. I just did a quick cell phone shot so it doesnt look too great but trust me, its sweet. I decided yesterday it was time for me to get a TV. My TV was a 32 inch semi-old school TV and it was pretty hard for me to see. So i just went and got42" panasonic plasma TV. It is so sweeet.The channels look much bette and that is without the HD BOX from cable subscriber. I am going to go get the HD box sometimes this week and it is going to be so goooood. Nothing like watching favorite shows on high definition. I still need to get surround sound and people to watch it with lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home