$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, October 07, 2006

So hottt! and LOL Yankees

Jesus, i hope its not a bad thing. I am not sucking out on people but people are consistently putting the money in drawing dead. I am up like 4500 since my last entry on like minimum playing time. Hopefully I can just ride the rush till poker is officially in trouble. I am so popular these days. I have approximately 1 friend who is not busy all the time and live within 20 minutes. Weekends are just spectacular. I sit here do nothing and sleep. I did get new bed sheets, sweet pillows and a new blanket though. So right now, even if i have somethning to do, I dont think I want to move from my bed. and o yea the yankees got elimated by the tigers today. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Arod went 1 for 14 in the series with no RBI! Biggest choke artist ever? I think so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home