$$Untouchables$$

Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 1 : Rah Roh

+2000 dollars
Till Goal: 23000 dollars
It looks like variance monster just might get me.I did not play well today. I got stacked off early with AA after raising from the blinds and flop coming down K 6 4 rainbow . He called my bet on the flop. In my mind, i was for sure he had a set since he limped call. I still paid him off for 1000. After that I played well until I see mr. bettlebug. I have seen him play plenty . All he does is raise 90% of the time preflop and fire out pot no matter what is on the board. O yea to make it worse, he calls all ur reraises too. He frustrated me a lot and an ace keeps hitting on my big pairs and he keeps check riasing me all in. Then he left afte rtaking about 900 from me without a showdown. I am furious at this point. This one 2800 pot i played, I had KJ spades flop comes 997 two spades. I bet out 75. He doubles me. I call. Turn was a jack. He bets out pot of like 330. For some retarded reason, I went all in and he quickly called with 96 for trips and i likely sucked out with my flush. Then I had AK hearts against shortstack AA and sucked out. I really hate sucking out. Sigh, hopefully i can play better poker tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home