$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, October 08, 2006

60 day report

Alright so this has been my last 60 days period. It was started the week after the hotel party. I started out losing 1k on the first day so it wasnt a fun start but then the next 4 days, i ran hot for 7500+ at 3/6 NL on FT. Then one night after staking someone at live game, we both got stacked for about 800. I came home and loaded some tables and lost about 1500 more. Then in the morning i played again and I lost 1200 more. I cashed out of FTP and party and rebought into UB. I ran my Ub account up to about 4500. I lost about 1k staking and taking a shot with a friend together at 5/10. I went to cornell one weekend and lost 1600. I left UB and went to paradise poker. I won all my money back the first day and lost it all back + 1000 more the next day. I flew out to st.louis to get away from poker. Ended up playing poker there and won 2500 back. I came back home. Goes on life tilt and loses 4000 in a day at FTP 3/6. I loaded up party the next day. Played 3000 hands. Was up 2500 at one point. Only to lose it 1800 back the last 100 hands. I went on zach's account on pstars and lost more. I was almost maniacal cuz I was taking so many bad beats. I ended the first 30 day. Up 600 dollars. I tried 9 tabling the following day and ended up playing 5000 hands for the day. Only to end up losing 1000 for the day. I cashed out of stars and came to UB. With the stalkerbuddy, I chased down bad players and won about 6000 back + some in a week. I got myself a plasma TV. One morning i was at the craziest table ever and loses about 2000 back. Cashed out of UB and went to paradise. Went on a heater there but didnt like the site too much so i cashed out and went to FTP with some rakeback. Since I cant win on FTP, I was forced to cash out after the first day. I went back to UB with 1200 5 day ago. Since then I have been crushing UB 5/10 and 3/6 and up about 12g. I am up a total of 26000 dollars after 60 days of hardwork and about 45000 hands hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home