$$Untouchables$$

Friday, October 13, 2006

Day 4: Rough Day

-1100
Till Goal: 20500 dollars

This is my first losing day in 2 weeks now. I have been expecting this in a while. I started out the day horrible. I was playing 2/4 and 3/6 because I had to study for an exam. I took a few bad beats and tilted for a little bit. I lost about 1600 or so right off the bat. I played calm afterwards. I decided to put in a quick session before i go and take the exam. I was playing heads up 5/10 and I ran set over set for 500 dollars. Then I ran into this. It is very annoying because thats the only way i would lose my stack. The running aces. I tilted a little bit but came back after giving a bad beat against a big fish. I would have been down 4000 if it wasnt for that and would have trouble going to school and taking an exam. I played a little bit more after my class. i ran very well and was actually up for the day. Then I had another session whenever i reraised with AK flop would come low low low and they would always go all in on the flop and everytime I had QQ, the flop would include a king and i would get raise huge. It was overall very annoying session. I couldnt get anything going. I was being raised everytime and running into monsters. I lost about close to 2 buy ins at 5/10. I ended up being down 1100 for theday which is nothing at these stakes. I felt like other than my tilt session in the afternoon, i played very well. Hopefully, i can keep playing well and not worry about the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home