$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 3: Swings

+900
Till Goal: 19400 dollars

Finally, a day I didnt win at a sick pace. I probably needed that because I don't want to have a day where i lose 8 buy ins. I had an intersting hand today against a CR member, Lou. I had KK. I raised from UTG and i got called from him in the bb. At this point, I put him on a small pp, AQ, KQ. Flop came down Q J 2. He check raised me pot. I called. Turn was a 9. He fired out pot again. I dont think he has QQ or JJ because he would have def. reraised preflop. So it comes down to AQ, KQ or 22. I shove all in. He called. He had QJ soooted for top two. I guess I wasnt really in that bad of a shape but I wasnt even expecting to see QJ there. I guess suited makes it worth seeing a flop. I also had another intersting hand where I reraised with KK to a cutoff raise and the sb cold called. The flop comes Q 7 5 all clubs. I have the King o clubs. He check calls me on the flop. Turn was a 2 of diamonds. I am pretty sure i have to bet pot and put him all in at this point. I put him all in. He shows me AT clubs for nut flush. I am dd. He leaves the table right away which almost tilted me. I played well the rest of the night. Took some tough breaks towards the end so I played more to get it back. Ended up 900 for day. Phew I am going to have to study somewhat tommorow since I have an exam. I will still log some hands in for sure. Now i have to decide whether I want to go to Vegas early november. I am stil underage and I dont have an ID. I dont really want to go to vegas to play poker. I want to party and do crazy things so I probably need a good ID. Maybe i will still go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home