$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 5: Nothing going on in life

+2000
Till Goal: 18500 dollars

I ended up getting no sleep yesterday because i got hooked on the tv show prison break. It is one of the most exciting and interesting tv show i have ever seen. I spent like 4 hours watching all the episodes. I ended up going to school without any sleep and crashed right after. I woke up after 4 hours and decided to have a quick session. It is funny how bad people can be. Here is one of the example. He basically put me on a busted flush draw and call off his stack. I went back to sleep soon after. I didnt have many options to do friday night again. I had an option of playing live poker or staying home, watch tv, lay on my bed and play online. I decided to stay home, watched tv and played a little bit of poker. I only got in like 500 hands today because I was not in poker mood. I will definitely be playing more tomorrow and i think i am just going to directly buy in and play sunday tourneys. I think i have enough of a bankroll to support it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home